We are an infrastructure consultancy with a collaborative approach, delivering added value professional services to Clients. Now in our 40th year, we have considerable professional services experience and expertise, especially in the infrastructure, rail, transport, highways, property and utilities market sectors. We are independent in ownership and outlook, which gives us the freedom to look at things differently.
Experience & Expertise
We have extensive industry experience across these market sectors:
We have in-depth expertise in these service areas:
- Consents & Engagement Services
- Environment & Sustainability Services
- Project Management Services
- Commercial Management Services
We believe passionately in delivering added value with a collaborative approach and have the flexibility to respond quickly to facilitate Client’s requirements.
Our values are part of our DNA. They guide the way we work with each other, with our clients, and within our communities. Our values are:
- Honesty – we tell the truth, we will be sincere and fair
- Respect – we show regard and consideration for the opinions of other
- Integrity & Trust – we demonstrate strong moral principles and are trustworthy
- Collaboration – we work to achieve shared goals
- Accountable – we are accountable and responsible for our actions and results
Through these values we have a vibrant and successful company where people can thrive and clients prosper. They define our culture.
See also our ‘Guiding Principles‘.
Quality processes are very important to us internally as well as in delivering our professional services to Clients. All our processes and procedures are gathered together into our in-house operating business system, the Schofield Lothian Business System (referred to as Our SBS).
As part of Our SBS and continuous improvement philosophy, we are accredited to these recognised international standards:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System, #217900
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System, #218415
- ISO OHSAS 18001 Health & Safety Management System, #218416
- IIP Investors in People
We are also accredited to the following industry/procurement standards: RISQS Railway Industry Supplier Qualification Scheme, UDVB Utilities and Constructionline.