What Guides us …
Schofield Lothian is a construction and infrastructure consultancy. Our employees, with the help of our partners and suppliers, deliver added value professional services to our Clients. Consistent delivery of these services require robust process and procedures guided by our values, policies and industry standards outlined below.
- Our Values … Our values are part of our DNA. They guide the way we work with each other, with our Clients, and within our communities. Our values are: honesty, respect, integrity & trust, collaboration and accountable. They define our culture.
- Health & Safety … We are committed to effectively managing health and safety in order to maintain safe and healthy working conditions while reducing or eliminating the risks of hazards. Where possible we align with the H&S requirements of our clients. We do this in accordance with the OHSAS 18001:2007
- Environment … Schofield Lothian is committed to proactively minimising the impact of its activities on the environment. We minimise waste, recycle whenever we can and work with our supply chain to meet or exceed environmental legislation. We use ISO 14001 as our accredited environmental program and we are certified to ISO 14001:2015.
- Quality … It is the policy of Schofield Lothian to provide our Clients with added value professional services to mutually agreed requirements and in accordance with ISO 9001 Quality standard. We are certified to ISO 9001:2015.
- Investors in People … Our people are our main asset. We use the Investors in People (IIP) standard to guide the way we lead, manage, and support our people. With the IIP standard we have a vibrant and successful company where people can thrive and Clients prosper. We are accredited to the new IIP Silver standard.
- Achilles (RISQS) … We proactively manage risk wherever we deliver services, especially in the rail and transport sectors. We are part of the Railway Industry Supplier Qualification Scheme (RISQS).
These values and policies guide us. They are managed on a day-to-day basis by our Operations Board who ensure they are communicated, understood and implemented as part of our Business Operating System (Our SBS).