Schofield Lothian provides project and commercial management services across a range of property sectors. Ranging from key strategic advice to technical project delivery, our project management service is based upon proven methodologies that represent industry best practice.
Our property specific services include:
- Project Management
- Commercial Management
- Employer’s Agent
- Independent Certifier/Technical Advisor
- Client’s Representative
- Planning & Programming
- Risk & Value Management
- Project Recovery
- Dispute Resolution & Conflict Avoidance
- Expert Witness
We have experience in the education, hospital/care, regeneration, commercial, and residential sectors. Typical project examples our team have delivered include:
- Education (HE/FE) … Canbridge University, University of London, University of Essex
- Hospital/Care … Maggie’s, Royal Free Hospital
- Commercial/mixed use … Canary Wharf
- Residential … Phoenix Housing, LBBD, University of Essex
Property Development Appraisal – Unlock the potential of your Development Site
At Schofield Lothian we also offer a comprehensive property development assessment and appraisal service. We start with a desk-top review to identify the potential of your site. We then take it to the next level with our appraisal service. Our viability service compliments these by delivering detailed plans for the town planning process.
- Identification … Discover and unlock the potential of your sites
- Appraisal … Take your site to the next level with our appraisal service
- Viability…Our viability service provides detailed site planning delivery
Combining our extensive property and infrastructure knowledge with our consenting, environmental and planning expertise, we manage and de-risk the complex interfaces on our Clients’ developments. We can also offer Consents, Environment, Estimating and Contract Services to compliment our property services.
Please contact Kevin Corcoran, who leads our Property Sector, for more information or an informal discussion on how we can help you with your property project: email@example.com