We have been delivering added value professional services to the infrastructure market sectors since 1979.
Across our market sectors (infrastructure, rail, transport, highways, property & utilities), we have the expertise and experience to deliver effective solutions in your project, program or business. We deliver these solutions within our service areas and we have expertise in these key areas:
- Consents & Engagement … Helping clients secure statutory consents under a variety of legislation while assessing and managing stakeholder involvement issues for successful engagement.
- Environmental Services … Advising and working with Clients on environmental issues, including ecology, to identify and implement sustainable solutions on their projects.
- Project Management … We ensure our clients projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the level of quality anticipated
- Estimating Services … Cost planning and estimating is key to forming, validating and maintaining a cost budget on any construction and infrastructure project.
- Quantity Surveying … Ensuring cost effective construction project solutions through the application of cost, commercial, risk and value management.
- Contract Services … Providing contract and legal advice and support to help Clients select the right contract and manage it effectively.
For more detailed information on any of our services, or an informal discussion, please contact the Service Leaders by clicking on their email address below:
- Consents & Engagement Services – Paul Humphrey … firstname.lastname@example.org
- Environmental Services – John Pearson… email@example.com
- Project Management Services – Kevin Corcoran … firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commercial Management Services – Iain Watts … email@example.com
Our Services and Consultants are supported internally by our Shared Services team lead by Leo McAuliffe, including Finance, Business Services and Marketing.
We believe passionately in delivering added value through a collaborative approach and have the flexibility to respond quickly to facilitate the client’s requirements. Working predominately across the UK, we also operate strategically throughout the world to support our client’s project requirements.
We also support our Clients on international assignments, delivering our key service areas across our three sectors. We have worked in Europe, South Africa, Middle East and S E Asia delivering services on transport, infrastructure and energy projects. For more information on how we can help you internationally please contact Leo McAuliffe, Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org.