Advising and working with Clients on environmental issues to identify and implement sustainable solutions on their projects.
The drive for sustainability, the requirements of today’s environmental legislation and government policies have meant that environmental issues have become more complex, particularly for the construction industry.
We will manage the environmental risk on behalf of clients from inception through design to implementation. We understand the many forms of environmental legislation and advise clients on the most appropriate, cost effective and best practice in each area. Our approach is flexible and hands on, understanding our client’s changing priorities and pressures, and based on extensive technical environmental expertise.
This is a selection of the Environment & Sustainability projects we have successfully delivered with our clients:
- Thameslink – Environmental impact assessment (EIA) and risk management, sustainability, ISO 14001 accreditation and certification
- Thameslink Key Outputs 1 & 2 – Environmental management and sustainability consultancy
- Great Western Electrification programme (GWE) – EIA review, Environmental management and delivery of ecology services
- UK Power Networks – Environmental consents and permitting
- M25 & Connect Plus – Environment management and sustainability consultancy
- Victoria Station Upgrade – Environmental Statement and TWA support
- Feltham – Manage and deliver EIA
- North London Line – Environmental management
- Thames Tideway Tunnel – Environmental consents management
Our Environment & Sustainability expertise includes the following services:
- Ecology Services
- Environmental Awareness Training
- Environmental Impact Assessments EIA
- Environmental Management Systems
- Environmental Project Management
- Environmental Risk Management
- Sustainability Strategy
Environmental Training – Training that enables you to develop your own environmental management capabilities. Our trainers are all practicing Environmental Managers able to tailor courses that give your employees the environmental knowledge they need to manage their operations and projects successfully. We have trained over 5,000 professionals.