We ensure our clients projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the level of quality anticipated. Our diverse skills base ensures that whatever the phase of the project, whether it is feasibility or delivery, we can deliver.
To achieve this we provide our clients with a complete project management service, whether this be internal team support or wholly acting on a client’s behalf to manage successful outcomes. We work in close collaboration with our clients to ensure their aims and aspirations are fully understood and ultimately, their goals are achieved.
Our Project Management professionals bring an independent perspective. Their breadth of experience across both the public and private sectors enables them to undertake thorough and effective strategic and operational reviews of a project or an organisation. We also get involved operationally with clients in project delivery.
Schofield Lothian provides PM Services for clients on Transport/Infrastructure and Property projects.
This is a selection of the Project Management projects we have successfully delivered with our transport and infrastructure clients:
- Gravesend Rail Station – BIM & Project Management
- Crossrail Paddington Station – M&E Design
- Planned Maintenance NR Sussex – Planning
- Anglia and Kent rail routes – multiple services
- Romford Operations Centre – multiple services
- Asset Management of Property Portfolios – Asset
- Multisite Surveying and Remedial work – Surveying & PM
- M25 Asset Management, M25 Lifecycle Management – PM and Planning
- Multi-Media IT Project Management – Project Management
- Victoria Station Upgrade – Risk Management
- Waterloo Rail Station – BIM and Planning
- Infrastructure Risk Group – Risk Management
Our Project Management expertise includes the following services:
- 4D Digital Modelling & Planning
- Building Surveying
- Design Assurance Management
- Geographic Information System (GIS)
- M&E Design Management
- Planning & Scheduling
- PMO Services
- Project Management
- Project Controls
- Risk Management